Sunday, May 19, 2019

Week 7 Post

Topic 1
1.) For my hometown pictures, I am going to be taking them in Roseburg, Oregon. Roseburg has been my home for my entire life and will always have a special place in my heart.

2.) Some ideas I've had for my hometown landmark is the "Historic Downtown Roseburg" sign or the Roseburg Library. The Roseburg Docs baseball games are a popular place to be on a spring night, so I would like to get some nice shots of team and fans for my activity shot. For my portrait shot I'd like to take some pictures of the famous Umpqua river which runs through the heart of Roseburg.

3.) The hardest photo out of these three will probably be my landmark shot because it's going to be  difficult to get people in front of the landmark.

Topic 2
1.)  I would like to do homelessness in Corvallis for my Photo Story. I think that Corvallis has problem with the growing number of people that are homeless. Everyday while I'm driving to school I see more and more homeless camps and people sleeping in tents or under bridges. The nearby 7/11 is a popular hangout for many different homeless people and some of them I've already had conversations with. My plan for this assignment is to go around to different locations and document the everyday life for these homeless people. I would also like to talk more with these people and provide them with any small items that they may need like canned foods, toiletries, and clean water.

No comments:

Post a Comment