Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Week 10 Post


2.) I really enjoyed this photo because of the way that it stops the pitchers motion and makes the viewer feel like they are right next to the action.
 3.) I think one of the first things that we learned when shooting action shots was to make sure that we stop the movement and almost freeze time. I think I did a good job of freezing the action in the photo while keeping it from being blurry.
4.) I think the biggest change I've made over the term is my knowledge on cameras and the right settings to be on for all times in the day. Also being able to find a good background that pops your subject for everyone to see. Lastly, being able to get capture the expressions on people faces. I feel that I didn't really understand that concept coming into photojournalism but as the term has gone on, I've gotten better and better at it.
 -Topic 2
"My goals for this class is to be more personable with people. Learning to have confidence asking questions and taking pictures. I hope by the end of this class I will have a broader knowledge on how to take pictures and what questions to ask".

I feel that I really succeeded at obtaining my goals for this class. Coming into photojournalism, I had no prior knowledge of what I was going to be doing or even how to operate a Nikon camera. Now week 10, I feel that I have learned a world of knowledge on the settings of my camera and how to actually take quality photos. I also think I have grown tremendously in being more outgoing and making conversation with people even if I don't know them.

No comments:

Post a Comment