Friday, April 5, 2019

Humans of LBCC



Jacob Ormsby

“My name is Jacob and it is my first week here at Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC). I am 30 years old and have a girlfriend and an 8 year old son who are the greatest joy in my life. I am studying business administration with hopes to sit behind a desk and tell people what to do. I haven’t been at LBCC long enough to tell you what I like and dislike, but I know that Moodle needs some improvement. Once my time here at LBCC is over I plan to get a job in management and ultimately, in the end, own my own business.”









Jacobi Fisher


“I am currently studying criminal justice at Linn-Benton Community College (LBCC), this is my 3rd term at LBCC and I plan to transfer to Western Oregon University (WOU) after I’m finished here. I want to study at WOU because of their prolific criminal justice program and after pursue a job in the FBI. So far my time here at LBCC has been very enjoyable and I have had great experiences with all of my professors. Some things that I think LBCC could improve on would be the websites, like Moodle and Webrunner.”






No comments:

Post a Comment