Friday, April 5, 2019

Week 1 Post

1.) I'm Will and this is the first Photojournalism class that I've ever taken. Im currently studying Forestry at LBCC and OSU. I love to be in the outdoors whether it be hunting and fishing, or spending the weekend camping.


2.) My goals for this class is to be more personable with people. Learning to have confidence asking questions and taking pictures. I hope by the end of this class I will have a broader knowledge on how to take pictures and what questions to ask.

3.) Some ideas that I have for the class are taking some really cool pictures of the baseball players, not only just playing in games but also hitting in the batting cages and warming up. I also love outdoor pictures so capturing some beautiful pictures of the campus and what surrounds it.

No comments:

Post a Comment