Friday, April 12, 2019

Humans of LBCC #2




Kylen McKinney (Left)

“My name is Kylen McKinney and I am currently a horticulture major at LBCC. My time at LBCC has been enjoyable but it’s only my second term here so there is much more to look forward to. After my time here is done I hope to own a nursery and small organic farm, that I can turn into a bed and breakfast for people to stay at. One of my favorite hobbies is playing guitar and I haven’t got to do it as much as I would like, but with good weather coming hopefully I will get to play more. If I could change one thing about LBCC it would be to keep the horticulture program so that I could save some money instead of going to OSU”.

Alex Tannahill (Right)

“My name is Alex Tannahill and I am currently undecided in what major I want to go in to at LBCC. My plan is to get all of my prerequisites out of the way here and then once I have my associates degree, decide what I want to do for a career. I’ve only been at LBCC for a year, but I have enjoyed all of the time that I have spent here and my professors have all been fantastic as well. In my free time I love to play guitar, I’ve been playing for over 4 years now and I can’t imagine ever stopping. It’s what I love to do most.”





No comments:

Post a Comment